Sunday, March 16, 2008

Up the Great Wall with Evan the rock star and our new middle child Gracie-lu

Here are some shots of us during our assault on the Great Wall of China. I have lots more pictures but am having connection problems so I'll only post at few. There's us at the top, a shot of part of the wall, and a few interesting others. In one you can see our new middle child Gracie-lu who was such a little @#%$*&^ that Grampa Glenn had to carry her up the wall on his back (since Alice decided that maybe Darth Vader wasn't quite so bad I was carrying her). The other shot is one of Evan's many adoring fans. No fewer than 5 very attractive young ladies asked to pose with the rock star and since Mr Evan doesn't want disappoint his fans, he was more than happy to oblige. They all gave him kisses when they were done. I don't know what this kid has, but it's a problem I never had to deal with.




No comments: