Friday, March 7, 2008

The late-late show with Gracie-lu!!


It been a busy day following a busy night. We were all wiped right out after arrival and only wanted to go to bed, but Lily, our guide, was not happy with the rooms the hotel had given us. Apparently we were supposed to get a bigger room to accommodate the kids, and she harangued to folks at the front desk to move us, so just as I was about to turn in, we had to change everything around. Glenn moved into the original room we had been in, and the kids and I were to move to the bigger room; however, Evan was right out, so Glenn offerred to let him sleep in his room. I went to bed think as was well and was awakened at about 3 am by a loud clicking sound. It turned out to be Gracie, who was now wide awake and trying to open the door (I had put the latch on before going to sleep). She said that since dad was going to sleep all day (not realising that it was only day time in Canada at that point) she wanted to go play with Grampa and Evan. I then had the late-late show with Gracie-Lu until about 5:30 am when she finally when back to sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Gracie,

It's Mrs. Marshall. I really like your picture. You look great! I miss you and I hope you are having a wonderful time in China.

Love Mrs. Marshall