Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting caught up!

This is the first time since we've arrive in Wuhan that I've had a chance to update the blog. Things have happened so fast and we've been so busy with Alice that I'm only now getting caught up. The kids are playing with the Ottman kids and Grampa Glenn in a special playroom the hotel has available for adopting families and this give me a chance to make a bunch of posts.

Sarah: For some reason I can't log into my email today - the password keeps getting rejected. You had asked about Alice size and the green dress with the flowers that bought for her fits perfectly. If you want to contact me, add you dad to the email address list and he can check his email for me, at least until Storm Internet gets it's act together.

Now, on with the show .......

No comments: