Thursday, March 13, 2008

Darth vader no more ... but only during meals

Alice is still making strange to me, but it's gradually getting better. However at meals things are entirely different. She pushes her way over to me - often almost pushing Gracie off her chair, and spends the meal very carefully feeding me. She actually spoon feeds me as though I were an invalid. I get lots of smiles and laughs - its messy as she particularly likes to spoon feed me her juice, so we end up with juice all over the place, but at least its progress. Once the meal is over I immediately revert back to evil baba. It's an odd way to bond, but whatever works.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi team,

So she likes to feed you? Well sounds like a Loten woman after all. The next step is for her to get the camera out exclusively at meal time....

Just wanted to let you know we are still monitoring the journey. Hope you are getting our comments. Let me know.

Rowan Devon and Adrian are really into the blog, and developing a virtual attachment to Alice already. They particularly like the little bits of chinese.

Keep us posted....